Sunday, September 30, 2007

Exhaustion

I turned on my computer and logged onto the internet with every intention of getting my readings off sakai...I swear. But as if often the case...I got distracted and so here I am on my blog. Now that I am here I find that I haven't much to say. I worked a full shift today (retail...yuck!!!) and therefore am feeling a wee bit brain dead. That is the real difficulty I am facing during my time at FIS. Unfortunately I must contiue to work throughout the school year so as not to starve and possibly become homeless which doesn't leave me a lot of time for homework and readings. What little time I do have usually comes at the end of a day spent at work which translates into little motivation for homework. Such is life I suppose. Enough feeling sorry for myself. I shall get back to my reading...I mean it this time.

No comments: